Yucky start to the weekend

I was beginning to notice the legs and knees didn’t hurt as much as they did earlier in the week which relieved me.  That changed today a little as the ankle gave in a few times.  The knee was beginning to bother me by 7 but that’s because I didn’t have the plaquenil by then but did when I got home.  


Early Saturday Morning I had gotten muscle spasms it felt like kidney shots.  They hurt like hell and so I decided to take one of the muscle relaxants.  Some time later I threw it up (or I threw something up.  I thought perhaps it would be my dinner from the night before but no.  I did it a couple times after that and finally went to sleep until 9.  I also noticed I was very thirsty and kept drinking water.  After running some errands I came back and spent the rest of the day in bed.  I wasn’t very hungry but did get some Oyster crackers.


Today I did feel  a little queasy so I basically had coffee, ginger ale and bowl of cereal and then when I went to my friends house candy (yeah not the best) but scrambled egg and water and a piece of cake.  I also took some Tylenol because it felt like the back of my head was hurting (the way it does when I sleep a certain way).


I have been finding myself getting very aggravated with the kind of pain I am in.  I think I am done with the swelling and the aches and pains and then something else comes up.  I would like to be able to walk without problems.  I would like to be able to hold things or open things with no problems.  It has felt like a flare up to me.  I would like to be able to sleep with feeling some strain or pain in some part of the body.


I have been trying to avoid the salt this past week, I didn’t have any nuts or chips today at  game day.  I drank plenty of water and aside from the ankle twisting and the knee achy.  Maybe this could be getting better for now?  I know that I need better shoes for support but  usually by the weekend my energy level dies.



Comments

Popular Posts