Yesterday and today


I am Surprised I am not achy with the food I had yesterday.  I guess the plaquenil is hard at work.  Anyway:


I had a egg and cheese wrap from DD and a total of 4 cups of coffee with sweetener and half and half.  That was early in the day.


At the party I had: Fruit, vegetables and chips with buffalo wing dip, and then for the main course some pasta dish, and potatoes and ice tea.  1 piece of cake with mousse.  


I knew I couldn’t sit on the floor very well I was having what felt like a muscle pull in the chest (I know it wasn’t a heart attack).  I did notice my legs get tired but not achy by the end of the day.  I got tired by the time we left.  


I didn’t have any dinner last night but fell asleep early which led me to wake up bright and early this morning.  I tried to sleep some more but not sure that worked.  Should make for a long day.


Tonight having dinner w/friend at Plan B.  Need to plan out what I am going to eat.

Leaving shortly f0r dinner.  Haven't decided yet what I am having for dinner but I am definitely having salad.

Did have a bowl of cereal at lunch.

well I did have salad and the squealer burger (and didn't like that at all) I did have onion rings and tea. two cups w/sweetener and milk.  I had dessert when I got home a chocolate cake friend made (I couldn't finish it)

Comments

Popular Posts