Dr. Shapiro 10/7/2014

I was a little stiff this morning but I took some Tylenol again at work.  The hot shower felt great.


Food intake:


2 cups of coffee with sweetener and half and half.
2 packages of Banana bread oatmeal.  
cookie
1 glass of milk


I have my eye doctor appointment with Dr. Shapiro this afternoon.  It will include the visual field test I am sure and one other one that was unable to work last time.


I had the two tests that tell whether or not the plaquenil  effects the sight and both came out normal.  The first test was the visual field test that gets done every 6 months (and for me  that will be April 7, 2015) and the other test was supposed to be done last time but the machine was broken (I think it was the OTC).  The last one won’t be done unless there is a problem indicative of this.


I had two servings of pork fried rice and two milks for dinner.


My feet are hurting and swelling and have been a while...I took the plaquenil and Tylenol after  dinner.  I was also pretty cold at the office (Dr) and was until I got home.


Comments

Popular Posts