Heard from Dr. Lu yesterday

Well he left a voice message for me that I checked later.  He has decided not to have me do iron infusions after all but he is forwarding the results to Dr. C for her records.  I really didn’t want to take the time to go and do them anyway.  They seem to work only for a short time.  I still have to have more lab  work done for Dr. C and Anita for next month’s appointment.

i had an open faced grilled cheese sandwich last night.  I was certain I would have repercussions from it but luckily no.  I drank water with it so perhaps that countered it along with the plaquenil I have been taking rather regularly.

Today I have had two cups of coffee with sugar and sweetener and half and half and cremora.  I had two hard boiled eggs and yogurt w/fruit.  

Comments

Popular Posts