Need to let Anita and Dr.C know



    It is Monday again.  I managed to get to sleep despite the stiffness in the legs and hands coming back during the night.  It wasn’t as bad as the night before.  I think this is good to note when I go back to Arthritis clinic next month.  You know when they ask how long does the stiffness last when you get up in the morning.  I can say a short time.  I still have a little trouble getting out of the sitting position but hopefully the Tylenol and plaquenil will work on it.


I can pretty much contribute the aches and pains to the food I had.  Tortellini and peas with Shredded cheese, Medium pizza with Sausage and onions and peppers and cheese.  I also had soda during the weekend.   Sunday I had a Tomato and cheese sandwich, and yogurt.


I did pick up the plaquenil on Sunday and started taking and noticed a considerable difference that and the Tylenol helped as well.  By the end of the day my legs were getting tired.  When I got home I decided to lie across the bed but when I got up the bottom of my foot hurt again.  I did take the plaquenil and Tylenol.  I Have noticed that lying on top of the blankets instead of underneath.


Today I had a couple cups of coffee with sugar, sweetener, and half and half.  I also had a couple of bowls of cereal.   The pumpkin spice Oatmeal sucks.  I tried the special K w/honey and something else, one cup of milk.  I also had a chiabonni strawberry yogurt.  


I really don’t want much else to eat.


I was cold when I got home...I turned the heat up.



Comments

Popular Posts