Been Achy again

I know its been days since I wrote.  I had my follow with Dr. Volpe.  He liked what he saw and thanked me for being a patient and sent me on my way.

For the last several days been rather achy.  Knee killed me Sunday.  Trying really hard to avoid salt.  

Unfortunately I have had a couple of dizzy spells this past weekend.  Very unpleasant feeling.

I have been really eating too much lately.

Mom asked me this weekend or so if Dr. Lu was concerned about the ankles and the knees,  That irritated me because the only reason he would be concerned is if I had edema or a blood clot.  The one who should be concerned is the lupus Dr. 

Comments

The Journey said…
Kate- do you have fibromyalgia with the lupus? I have fibro. thank-goodness no lupus. It is a real pain. thanks for looking at my blog- haven't done sewing lately- fibro acting up.
Kate said…
No I don't have Fibro in addition just lupus. I do have Sogren's but really haven't been affected by that as much....Glad you stopped by...

Popular Posts