This past week

On Monday I saw the PT for the muscle spasms and he gave me exercises to do.  I haven't been doing them.  Its either too early or too late.  As of tonight the lupus is flaring (the arms and hands are swollen) and it hurts if I use them.  I have been having Tylenol and Aleve.  I have to order the plaquenil tomorrow.

I have been eating stuff that could be causing the aches and swelling.  The chicken parm earlier this week, pasta primavera, the chicken quesadilla. Last night I had waffles, and cereal a couple of nights, and tonight skillet steak.  Lots of coffee with creamer and sweetener.  Tacos (both chicken and pork with all the fixings

At least the muscle spasms are pretty much non-existent.  The breathing is much better but still a few "flutters".

Comments

Popular Posts