Last of the Edge Challenge Class

Weighed in and I am 211 now.  :).  I have just to keep going in the downward route.  When ever I accomplish something of this nature I end up sabotaging it.

The first one was foundation/Exclusive with A.



The one below was the last edge challenge class and of course there were some additions that I missed~



Afterwards I had a shake vanilla protein.

Went for blood work couldn't do it the request was past.  will have to call Monday and have them resubmit.

will have the salad I didn't eat yesterday for lunch when I get back.

Lunch: salad with Salmon and 1 cup of fruit 24 oz coffee.

Dinner:
  •  
  • GRILLED CHICKEN ON THE BARBIE
    Salad with Mustard Vinegrette
    seasoned and wood-fire grilled chicken breast with our signature BBQ sauce. Fresh seasonal mixed veggie



    evening walk:

    1 protein shake at bed time.


    final steps of the day:
    12313.


Comments

Popular Posts