catchup

Been a while...

Been to the gym...losing the weight still a struggle.  Finishing up another challenge

Been trying to get walks in...Not hiking a lot...Went on walks with friend joanie a few weeks ago.

Today's food:

Dinner tonight

Breakfast today: 3 cheese and scallion egg white omelet with fruit. Coffee.

Latest Eye appointment good.

Infusion next week.  I see Dr. Sonia next month I think

I have another Dentist Appointment at the end of the month.  Baby Tooth has cavity and is also pulling away from gums.  Dentist wants me to consider another implant. Sure! can you loan me the $$$$$.

My total steps today are half of yesterdays' and even less than Monday's.  Tomorrow's should be back up there.

Final steps for the day: 6, 407. Burned 264.2 Kcal, 2.73 miles and it took 1 hour 3 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts