July 9, 2019

No early morning walk again.  Did one at Lunch time.  Slight change to route

Breakfast

coffee
egg white omelet with 3 cheese and scallions.

lunch: Salad Southwest Chili Lime Salad with chicken didn't have dressing.

lunchtime walk:

My session with Alex went well.  have to work on the Devil Press.  He had me do 15 trx's, 15 sit-ups, 15 squats.  I have to learn to keep talking and doing the exercise or more will get added on.  I had to make sure I did 13k steps.  I did.  I did cardio before and after the session (not long though).

I just need to make sure I get more daily goal of steps in as well.

I went and got wings for dinner they were not completely drenched in sauces.  I had bout 1 dozen and water

Yesterday's final steps: 13,810 552.1 Kcal 5.88 miles

Comments

Popular Posts