Been Busy Healthwise.

 Last weekend I had my sleep study and apparently I slept a good period of time and did some dreaming.  The mask they chose pinched a little and at times made me claustrophobic.  I was out of there by 6 and home a short time later.  I have a follow up with Dr. Mike on the 26th.  

As I said to my sister it looks like I will have a small mask.    I have a feeling I have had pretty good sleep since then, going to bed early but I also got up during the night to watch TV or take a bathroom break.


Last week I received approval for my latest Interim FMLA. It is covered until August of this year.  I have put in the dates I need it for so far and I expect when I go to my infusion on 3/’9/22 I will get some more..  


I have my infusion tomorrow and then on Thursday I see the Hemotologist.  I will be leaving work early to get there by 4.  I hope he is pleased with the numbers.


This coming Sunday (March 13) I will be attending a hike meetup with the group I recently joined.  It's at the Racebrook Tract Loop.  I am looking forward to this because it's been a year and half since I went.  There are two more this month for this group.  Some next month as well.


Unfortunately, there aren’t any in the Hiking with Friends that I can go to for two reasons.  THey conflict with prior commitments and it's too far away .


I have been seeing Debra via Zoom.  I have also been in touch with her via email and text.  We won’t see each other next week but the following week we will be.  


My stress level has lessened this week a little.  That could always change though


I have been taking my meds pretty routinely.  Keeping an eye on the foods I eat. Of course eating a 3 lb lamb roast may be stretching it a bit.




Comments

Popular Posts