Back to the gym today.

I made it to both classes this morning.  There was an Edge Challenge group and only three of us.  There were others that were unaware there was one.  This is the second time Corporate or scheduling department did this.  What I mean by this is it wasn't on the app or on the site.

Good news: I weighted in at 213.7 lbs.  I am not going to tell you about the body percentage or muscle thing because it doesn't make any sense to me but it is good.

I did 'confess' to Alex about the food intake yesterday.  He reminded me an urged me that I can't keep going back and forth.  Eating is about tasting it but getting to your goals.

So I had the Southwest Chili Lime Ranch with Chicken salad from Panera...the large one but no dressing.

For dinner I had Chicken and vegetables from Outback.

Final steps 5,872

Comments

Popular Posts