July 4, 2019

Didn't make it to the early morning walk.  I went to sleep at 3 this morning....will do it after this Exclusive class.  What does it entail: Instructor's choice styled class for higher fitness levels. Mixed-paced moderate to hard full body workouts that will challenge strength, endurance, balance, and agility.   The Gym recently revised schedule.  They added some and took away some.  There is one more Edge Challenge class this week and then on the 15th is the Celebration night.

I am trying really hard to get to the gym every day this week instead of sporadic. Like I usually do but its tough.

Had one cup of coffee already..will need more soon.

This was the route I planned on taking for a walk today.  my biggest issue was when to do it because it was hot and humid all day.  I did bring both water bottles with me.

I went to the class this morning and this was what we had to do:



No photo description available.

I guess I did okay.  (second picture isn't mine but another of the classmates).  Ran into PT Alex. ;).  WE talked briefly about what I ate, and that I didn't go to sleep until 3 this morning.  

I had a mid morning protein shake, and my second cup of coffee but with fair life milk and two sweeteners.

A little after 1 I did my walk: this is what I looked like at one point:


By the time I got home I had made my daily step goal of 12K, by the time I went to bed it was close to 12700? 

For dinner I had to salmon filets and vegetables (10 and half).  I didn't have the vegetables until an hour later but I was still hungry.  Kept drinking water.

Total steps taken:12,675. 

Comments

Popular Posts