three days now

you may have to check my musings blog for food intake.

for the weekend

yesterday:  coffee, banana bread several slices, tuna fish sub w/pickle, chips, candy, cereal w/milk, pea soup, ham sandwich, corn,

I walked for 20 minutes at lunch time yesterday

today:  coffee and cereal and milk,  Shrimp, fries and pea soup. milk tomato and cheese salad, cereal w/milk and peaches.  More tea with sweetener and milk.

wore the stockings yesterday but not today.

MOm and i had a small debate this even that led me to look up what a reasonable weight is for a woman my age would be.  First i started off figuring out the BMI.  it basically says I am obese.  (my BMI is currently 36.73). This is where i found that out and in the next  THen I went to this article when I wanted to know the perfect weight for a woman my size.  I really don't know if i can ever get to 150 lbs but Debra reminded me to "be in the moment".  Break it down to choices for the moment.  What do I want at this moment or what would be better for me at this moment.  Ice cream sundae or a bowl of fruit?

Tomorrow I meet with the Hematologist Dr. Lu.  He will share with me the results of the blood work I had done on Saturday (at least i am hoping that's the case).  It will tell me if I have  antiphospholipid syndrome and if I have to keep on the coumadin for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts