Get the INR checked today

During the night i got a Google search alert on Journaling this time I looked at it and it was about the benefits of writing down the foods we eat and how it helps to lose weight.  Here is the link.  I have saved it in my Journal folder.  I do write down the foods i eat but I guess what it is is say you need to put measurements.  exactly how much you had.

Food intake:

1 fresh fruit cup (kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple) 2 6 oz blueberry yogurts 1 20 oz coffee with sugar (2 pkets) three half and half cuplets.

SPICY SHRIMP BURITTO...chipotle shrimp, pico digallo, black beans & rice, shredded lettuce,cheddar, in a warm flour tortilla with sides of sour cream and salsa

2 pkgs of M&M's one with peanut butter one coconut.

INR level is 1.1  i have to take 15 mg tonight (done) tomorrow, then 10 mg for the rest of the week.  This is very disappointing.  I go back next week same time.

Comments

Popular Posts