July 12, 2012

Last night's food intake:

10-15 jelly beans
2 cups of milk
1 OJ
1 serving of egg plant
3 servings of Baquette bread
 1 Strawbrry shortcake no whip cream
1/ dozen cookies


Dr Appointment:
 Got my cbc not a lot of blood came out into the test tube.  Phlebotomy tech says not to worry.
Weight: 224  Blood Pressure: 126/72

Leg getting better with Compression stocking.  Doctor pleased by the looks of it.  The legs do feel better to me. 

I will be getting the AntiPhosphilipidas test at the end of the month.  It will be the full three months.  Must not have period at that time.  Request is in my file.  Dr. Lu says he is pleased by the Anemia Numbers (they are down from last month).

Started menstrual today.  It should last six days.  I wasn't expecting it.

Today's Food intake:

2 bowls of cereal
14 oz low fat milk

coffee with sweetener and half and half
1 Doritos Chip

Walked 1.5 miles today.

Comments

Popular Posts