Feb 9, 2012

I walked to Yale Surgical Company today (round trip 1.6 miles) and was fitted and paid for compression stockings. Here are care instructions. I have to say it took a long time in waiting. The price indeed is expensive and it cost $74.95. I can’t decide if there is already improvement. It feels like any other stockings I have had on. It will take some time before I notice a real difference.




Food intake:



• 1 breakfast burrito (egg, Swiss cheese, onions, mushrooms, roasted peppers)

• 3 cups of coffee w/sweetener and half and half.

• 2 chocolate M&M cookies

• 1 bag of Doritos Corn chips.

• 1 choc chip ice cream sandwich.

• 2 cups of beefaroni. 1 cup of eggplant parm.

• 2 12 oz glasses of OJ.





Total miles of walking: 2.4 miles and 395 feet.



I Have taken all the meds necessary and the iron pills.



My annual physical is on September 29, 2012 at 9:30 am. I need to have blood work done the week before. I need to fast twelve hours before that.





Comments

Popular Posts