My choices

Choices for food selections have been at best meager. I have had various salads at lunch time and some vegetable dishes but I have also been eating cookies at various times.




I have had been achy a few times during the week as well. I would get the stiffness especially at night. Last night I had dinner out and late at night I had severe (to me gas pains) a short time later on had diarrhea. The BM was a massive pile. Sorry to anyone who is reading this while eating but this is also for when I go to the doctor I know what happened.



My sister and I were talking about foods today and how I can have salt and it affects me within a short time. It doesn’t seem to be doing it tonight but I need to keep an eye on it.



Food intake today:



*Everything bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

*1 serving of DD hash browns.

*1-20 oz cup of blueberry coffee with sweetener and cream.



*One cup of tea w/sugar (3 spoonfuls) half and half



• 1-6 oz diet root beer

• 1 thinly sliced piece of mozzarella cheese.

• Small handful of jalapeno not salted chips.



For Dinner:



*2 slice of corned beef on a small loaf of rye bread no butter with a spoon of honey mustard 1 6 oz glass of milk.



In the commit2befit group much discussion on diet programs and success. Most seem to be doing well with the Weight watchers program. Some have shared the no wheat diet success as well.



Many lupus support group listings and a few lupus foundation emails have come through but I just haven’t had the time or inclination to read them. In the past it’s usually complaints that people don’t believe those who have lupus that they have the disease.



I can understand their distress every so often Dave will ask me questions I have already answered about it and I know I have sent him information. He just doesn’t bother to read it.



Oh and Mom keeps reminding me to put the Metrogel on and not touch my face (it’s been bumpy on the forehead and mostly red). I have to remind her directions say twice a day. When I get warm and sweaty it gets greasy for me.

Comments

Popular Posts