Going to be troubled


On the way into work this morning I was listening to this report and man it was really making me uncomfortable.  It sounded gross and really uncomfortable.  I couldn’t stand to listen to it anymore.  I feel terrible for the woman in the report and for all the patients that have to go through this.  It also explains all those hip replacement legal ads that have been on TV, Radio, and the internet.

I don’t have a hip replacement-yet but I wonder if one day I will have to considering I have problems with my hip.  It happens now and then.  IF I lie on it or every so often I may bang it.  Will have to see how it goes.

For Lunch I had my Reuben Sandwich.  It was heavenly.  However, it will probably make my ankles and feet achier then they already are.  I have been drinking water this afternoon hoping it will limit the aches.

i piece of peanut butter cup pie
1 bottle of  Snapple Mango madness

dinner: Steak and garlic mashed potatoes
water 
bread pudding
I hope the rest of the night will be quiet for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts