Changed the blog a little

Because I just don't write about the Lupus anymore I put in all Health related  Although I will mention stuff from lupus but I barely read the lupus group emails.  I do get a alerts from the Lupus Foundation.

Anyway, I saw the Dr. today....He says the lungs (lower and mid) are asymetrical still.  Which means they are do not have the same sound and that means there is some fluid still in there.  The Pluresy (doesn't that sound like some ancient disease?) is a factor but he says my oxygen level is better.  He wants me to get a regular x-ray next week some time. I told him how the pain is almost but not quite gone (he noticed)

The BP was normal:
Temp was good
weight-gained

been eating the cookies around here:  had some at work.  Had three bowls of cereal w/ 2 % milk, had a cup of coffe with the Latte flavored Cremora (also had a half cup of it straight up)

dinner included 2 servings of spaghetti w/meat sauce

1 long slice of irsh soda bread w/butter

5 cookies

Comments

Popular Posts