Third Time fo PT

Egg White Tostada...egg whites with cripsy corn tostada, pepper jack cheese, sliced avacado, coffee, salsa roja. 3 pieces of candy

I have pt this afternoon...barely did the exercises but I think walking can be considered exercise.

I went on a 30 minute walk with Terry today and on the way back tripped over a section of the sidewalk and went flying luckily I recovered nicely. It hurt my foot for a while. It felt good to go on it though.The PT session went very well also he had me do a few new stretches and he was very satisfied. Motion is getting better and now he says there will probably be two or three more weeks of PT. He did recommend I don’t over do the walking. That sounded fine to me.

Dinner: soup, toast, potatoes, water, yogurt blueberry.

Comments

Popular Posts