Saw Dr. Martin Today

Several hours have now passed. I have been to the Arthritis/Lupus Doctor and for all intensive purposes I am doing fine. He would like me to stay away from salt and get more exercise. Walking alone doesn’t do it. He also says that if the Ibuprofen alone doesn’t work he could give me the prednisone.

He says that at the time of my blood tests the DNA clearly said I had lupus (in layman’s terms I was having flare ups). My internal organs are not being affected as of right now. I had to go to my ophthalmologist to have them send the last eye exam to them.

I did tell him about what I thought were flakes in my eyes every so often. He told me I should have it checked. It could be detached retina which could be very dangerous or it could be something else.

Food intake:

several pieces of candy (peanut butter cups)

cherrios (through out the day)

pork chop
potato and turnip

3 slices of pizza 2 with cheese and one with cheese and pepperoni

Comments

Popular Posts