I forgot to post in my blog

MOnday is becoming a blur again. I was starting to not feel well. I had aches and pains. I might have to check my other blog...I know i didn't my med until way after dinner so my fingers started getting achy. I was starting to get a sore throat that day too.

I believe I had pork chop for dinner with cole slaw.


Tuesday I had coffee late in the day and wasn't really feeling that well. No aches and pains took my meds when I needed to.

grilled chicken and potatos and tomatoes and cheese. Vegetables mixed. Yogurt.

Wednesday

scrambled egg with pepper jack cheese, bacon and coffee. The 22 oz container of kozy shack pudding chocolate. Took the meds this morning. No aches and pains so far. exception the sore throat.

for dinner will have stuffed peppers and potatoes and tomatoes.

Today still feeling yucky.


Comments

Debbie said…
Hope you get feeling better!
Kate said…
Thanks..the throat doesn't seem to be bothering me now its the nose running that is..:)

Popular Posts