I had a lot of pain last night

My hands hurt a lot when I went to bed. I had to take the ibuprofen and a warm bath. I know what did it. Most of what I had a cheryls' house last night.

i had candy during the day (which probably contributed)

dinner I had baked chicken w/oil and rice
salad and mikk

AT cheryl's I had chips and salsa, cheese and crackers, Ice tea, 2 cups of coffee with sweetner and half and half rugalas. assorted stuffed breads and slice of pizza.

Didn't sleep until 1 or 2 this morning.

Today I had a bowl of cereal with milk and sugar. NO lunch, dinner I had beef vegetable soup with pita chips. 1 cup of milk. 1 slice of pumpkin bread.

Been sneezing all day long, I think its allergies, i hope its allergies, took dayquil twice during the day and will be taking the night time stuff in about an hour if I can make it.

Comments

Popular Posts