October 24, 2007

I have let another 2 days go by without blogging.

Yesterday I had lots of candy, a veggie wrap, coffee, walked to and from Debra's office for thirty minutes. Dinner I had rice and pork and various vegetables and salad with champagne vinegar and oil. Milk While I was at democratic headquarters 6-8 chocolate chip cookies and 2 donut holes chocolate. i took my medication with juice (cranberry).

Today I weighed myself and the scale chimmed in at 220 lbs. I took the meds with cranberry juice (or is it cranberry raspberry?). During the day I had more candy. More than I really should have. For lunch i had chicken noodle soup and I could taste the salt. I didn't do too much walking except to and from the garage.

Tonight for dinner was rice and pork, eggplant, 3 crescent rolls and butter, Milk, vegetables, and 1 slice of pumpkin bread. I just took 3 ibuprofens with cranberry juice. My left hand hurts. It hurts to make a fist. I will take 2 more in about an hour if it is not feeling better.

Around 9:30 hand felt better. Still hurt to close hand but not as much as it did.

Comments

Popular Posts