wrist is hurting

Earlier this evening my wrist hurt.  I couldn't use it as the pressure was intense.  I took the plaquenil along with the tylenol.  The pain has lessened now. Well i thought it did.  Left ankle was hurting a little too.  ankle seems to be fine.

Some of the stitches have broken.  I tried to call dmd but will have to call back tomorrow.  A little thud in the mouth.  I have taken the anti-biotic but missed one today I think.  I have one more before bed.  I did use the salt water solution to prevent the dry socket.  I also used mouth wash and brushed my teeth.  That may have caused the stiches to break.

i have taken the warfarin, iron pill, and the lovely stool softener (probably don't need to write that but...). 

I have had a lot of coffee today i expect to be up a lot tonight.

1 had one piece of choc cake with butter frosting.
For dinner I had spaghetti w/mushrooms and 3 glasses of milk...the third one was to take w/meds.

Actor Kevin Sorbo was on the Doctors TV show sharing his story about the very scary time he suffered strokes and anyrysms before Hercules ended.  YOu can find out more on his websites.

Comments

Popular Posts