june 5, 2012



My ankle hurt a few times today like it did yesterday but as painful as yesterday. I took Tylenol and it managed to stay mild. It doesn’t hurt tonight at all. I did walk to City Hall so hopefully that helped. Right now I have a small spasm in my back.

The Oral Surgeon’s office called today to let me know that the insurance company will not be covering the entire bill for the extraction and implant. My out of pocket will be high something like $900. She said she will be sending a letter in the next day or two explaining in detail what I need to do.
I had to reschedule my appointments for tomorrow. I realized I scheduled my INR check up at the same time I am seeing the hematologist so I moved the INR check up to 4:30. I think I got a call from Internal med to reschedule it. I couldn’t quite hear the message so I will call them in the morning.



Comments

Popular Posts