woke up with headache

I am not sure why I woke up with a headache but I took some tylenol when I got to work and while I ate

2 breakfast burritos (veggie and steak)
1 bowl of cereal w/milk
2 to three cups of milk
1 piece of candy
1 bowl of bread pudding
spinach lasagna
2 ears of corn with butter
1 slice of tomato
water
I was able to pick up prescription yesterday-doctor did what i asked (may have said that yesterday).  I took today's dosage fairly late but I did take it.  I hope it won't have any adverse effect on me.  i just realized I may have to stop taking it until after the oral surgery.  Will need to call dr spanolios tomorrow.

I am starting to get a minor headache again.   I think its partially stress with Mom.  Talking to her its getting annoying when she can't here.


Comments

Popular Posts