Lots of food and pain

After the meeting I walked up the stairs with Sally T. I thought I would die. I was so out of breath that it actually hurt to breath. I was telling her about the Phelan Brothers. I couldn’t finish because she was needed else where and I wanted to go off and catch my breath.

I have gotten my breathing back to normal now with an occasional cough. By the end of the day I should be back to really normal. My hands are not hurting either. The legs seem to be okay for now.

Saturday:

3 chicken wings
ziti
sausage and peppers
chicken marsala (without the sauce)
spare ribs

an assortment of desserts
coffee (2 with sweetner/half and half)
Apple juice, water, soda


Sunday:

14 oz white hot chocolate

chips and dips
weiners
pork sandwich
lemon fluff
soda and water

Monday:

22 ozs of chocolate pudding

corned beef sandwich with tomato and mustard
Lemon Fluff
ice cream

made sure I took Ibuprofen several times.

Tuesday (Today):

1 1/2 bagel with butter
fruit w/yogurt
2 cups of coffee with sweetner and half and half.

Comments

Popular Posts