It has been a few days

since I wrote but I just kept putting it off:

Saturday breakfast

cereal with fruit (strawberries) Milk

cream cheese and peppers wrap

Saturday Dinner:

Left over spaghetti

Sunday

cereal with fruit and milk
coffee

Lunch
the rest of the cereal
half a tuna fish sandwich
potato chips
pickles
and water

Dinner

cheeseburger on Whole wheat breat
1 yogurt

Monday:

1 V8-Juice (5.5 oz)
22 oz Kozy Shack Chocolate pudding (through out the day)
tomato and mozzarella salad
pasta salad

Baked Fish
mixed vegetables
potato with butter

2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream

Been walking to and from the office and I am still using the stairs in the garage. I did use the building stairs on Friday. I used the eleveator yesterday.

Weight: 220 1/2 lbs

Today:

3 hash brown logs (2 inches long)
20 oz coffee w/ sweetner and half and half

chicken salad wrap

Dinner:

Comments

Popular Posts