In the last two days

I didn't have any aches or pains until late last night. My stress level is a little up there because of stupidity. I ahve a feeling it is my own fault for letting it get to me. MOm was on my case (not about food)

had the runs 2 times....once yesterday and once this morning
Food on Tuesday:

4 rice krispie Squares

1 dozen golden vanilla oreo's
1 diet pepsi

2 stuffed peppers
mashed potatoes
milk

ice cream butter pecan

Food on Wednesday

1 diet ginger ale
6 oreo cookies
4 Rice Krispy bars
1 coffee w/sweetner and half and half

1 dozen oreos

dinner:
2 lamb chops
mashed potatoes
salad w/dressing
Milk
mushrooms

1 banana
1 glass of apple juice

too medicine (plaquenil)

my hand/wrist started to hurt near the end of the night.

Printed out copy for 10/16/07 appointment

Comments

Popular Posts