The Day started off okay

The pain in my arms and hands were gone in the morning but by the time I went to bed my hands and arms hurt anytime I moved them. Whether it was typing or lifting or putting pressure on them for anything. Mom things its a flare up. I told her that I had a cheese sandwich and she said that wouldn't do it. I told her that yeah I do believe it does affect me within a day. Then she went into "you have gained weight".. i almost told her to shut the fuck up. I did test the right arm and bent in several ways and it seemed fine. The left hand and arm was still hurting.

breakfast:

3 golden vanilla oreo cookies
1 diet pepsi.

12 minutes on the treadmill

coffee with sweetner and milk

lunch

1 bowl of ceral w/bananas and sugar and milk

grilled cheese sandwich

4 glasses of apple juice

dinner:

1 pork chop w/ketchup
2 ears of corn w/butter
1 potatoe w/butter

1 slice of bread

1 diet pepsi.

I took ibuprofen and my plaquenil.

I should note it was hard for me to get in and out of the bathtub tonight.

Printed out copy for 10/16/07 appointment

Comments

Popular Posts