This is what has been happening



Well it’s been a while since I updates.  I have been having an interesting few weeks.  For Several weeks I have been doing many things and have a bit of stressful relations with Mom.  It is okay now but it made some tough times and the anxiety has been hard to deal with. 

I have experienced some aches and pains most days and took the appropriate meds for them.  I was proud to tell people I actually did some walking and some days it was more than other days.

I have been trying to watch what I eat unfortunately that will be a challenge.  I have aches and pains (like I mentioned earlier) from eating foods I shouldn’t have had (salt in the various food).  There has been a discussion on avoiding things that can affect the lupus.  It’s been a really interesting discussion.  Everyone’s Achilles’ heel is different.

The past two weeks my left leg had been hurting me.  The only way I can explain it was the way I moved it.  It was sharp pain and I surmise that this would be a major flare/inflammation.  I started getting relieve from it late last week and now things are normal and I can lift my leg in various positions without wincing.

I have finished the five week iron infusion and I am happy to report I have not had any dizzy spells since I last mentioned it in my August 9 entry.  I will see Dr. Lu for another follow up in about three weeks. 

I have another try to get the tops of my implants installed this coming week.  Please pray they fit!

Now that we are in a new month my goal is to write daily in this blog.













Comments

Popular Posts