I guess I get tired of people telling me or encouraging me to do things.  My BIL after I had a fairly decent lunch kept telling me eat more.  Hello?  Have you seen me?   Did you not hear us tell you we also have another picnic to go to?  MY SIL does that too.   Do you guys not realize it’s a huge issue with me?

We told other friends about Mom’s eating and one says “Well have you been cooking”?    No.  When the subject of Mom getting the AC out of the window (and that bugs the living daylights out of me).  Some one was kind enough to suggest that I bring it down to the cellar.   One it is Freaking heavy! I really  resent when people do that.  It’s beyond inappropriate and suggests  that I am not doing anything.  Some one else did the same thing on Saturday.  This person also did it once before.

Oh and when I tell someone my foot was bothering me I don’t flipping want to hear that I should go see a doctor.  Especially when I just get through telling you (a hundred times) that it is just part of lupus and I just need to take it easy. 

Even with all the food I did eat I am still hungry.  I think they were small portions but it may have seemed a lot to others.  I am just going to keep drinking water.

I guess I am just tired (I really didn’t do very much around the house today except one small load of laundry and basically the machines took care of that.)

Comments

Popular Posts