Today



I finally fell asleep after posting the last entry.  I got almost seven hour sleep.  I had pretty much walked around with no problems today well the feet seemed stiff getting out of bed but I figured it was part of the Charlie horse spasms I got last night.  Tonight after dinner my legs and fingers are little achy or stiff. 

I have taken all the required med and vitamins that I am supposed to take and I also took some Tylenol.  I am hoping to get to bed soon and prepare for the Labor Day festivities tomorrow.

I had two cups of coffee with sweetener and milk and half and half.

Lunch I had the left over Orechetti pasta with vegetables.  That may be the reason I have been achy the rest of the day and evening.  I had water to drink

I had three oatmeal cookies late in the afternoon as a snack.

Dinner was quiche, crab cake, breaded fish.  It was topped off with a couple of glasses of milk.



Comments

Popular Posts