Yesterday

Breakfast:

1 breakfast burrito (egg sausage and peppers w/cheese) 1 hashbrown pattie
1 Medium Coffee with sweetener and milk

snack:

small cheese squares

1 4 oz apple and berry wine

1 organic natural rootbeer

Late lunch:

1 bowl of cream of broccoli Soup
1 piece of quiche (broccoli and cheese)
1 cup of tea with Milk and sweetener

Dinner

Baked Five Onion & Apple Soup

2 cups of tea w/sweetner and half and half


Grilled Flatbread w/grilled chicken, caramelized Onions and cheese and some sauce.

bread

2 chocolate mints.

Earlier in the week I had omelets with cheese and sausage, various pasta salads and i can't remember what else.

I was very achey when I cam home last night and it took until tis morning for the pain to go away (I had taken ibuprofen). I also took my plaquenil when I was supposed to.

Comments

Popular Posts