I see the Doctor today

He won't be pleased at all for the simple fact I never went for the bloodwork. He also won't be pleased that i haven't really done much on the exercise stuff. se'le ve.

I did order the plaquenil and the welbutrin but I htink only the plaquenil is ready. At least he knows i won't need anymore refills for now.

I had a three cheese omelet with spicey home fries (there were pepprs and onions in it) 2 slices of buttered wheat bread 2 cups of coffee with 4 sweeteners (2 each) and half and half.

1 piece of candy (those bit -ohoney's).

water

Dinner

salad with roasted tomato vinegrette

(olives, carrotts, lettuce)

1 ginger ale with three cherry's

2 corn breads w/one butter

main meal

Mashed potatoes

mixed vegetables (zuchini and yellow squash w/carrots)

steak with three shrimp.

for dessert I had pumpkin cheesecake.

I had a 16 oz milk

I had the runs a few times during the night and once this morning (after midnight)

Today I had 3 packets of Apples and Cinnamon oatmeal

1 cup of tea with two sweeteners and 2 mini moos

2 veggie cassadias (spelling)

5 pieces of candy.

Well it went better than I expected. He didn't read me the riot act about the bloodwork but he was pleased to know I was considering exercise. Here is the vitals and what he told me today:

223 lbs
120/70 BP
Pulse 88

When I asked him about Weight programs this is what he said:

Eliminate Salt, and High coloric foods

IMplement a new life style (it takes time so don't expect instant gratification)

eat mor fruits and vegetables but avoid/stay away from vegetables that have sugar (examples were corn and potatoes)

He also said don't give into cravings. He also believes moderation is key

For exercise:

Anything you enjoy doing you can do until it becomes a chore. Don't expect instant gratification.

Next appointment is on January 6, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Comments

Popular Posts