Didn't feel so hot last night

I had the runs after I had some chocolate candy I got from Dolette at home... I think I had about 10 pieces. Then at the phone bank 3 or 4 slices of pizza and two strawberry milks (both obout 8 oz's). the pizza had various meats on it. They were all laiden with Salt (Ham, sausage, meatball) but delicious. I had one glass of Ginger ale and then mostly water.

When I got home I had the runs and then ate the veggie wrap before going to bed. I had some aches and pains. took some ibuprofen.

Today I had alot of food:

2-4 packets of oatmeal
1 cup of coffee
1 cup of tea both w/sweetener and half and half
2 pieces of candy

4 slices of cheese pizza with 7 up.

i had a bowl of vegetable soup with ham hock. i also had oatmeal and fruit square. i also had 10 cream puffs. I took some tums because my indigestion was starting.

I started getting some aches and pains from then on. They got alittle stronger by the time I went to bed. I did take Ibuprofen. The first time three and then at 10:43 2 more.

MOm recently saw some articles on Lupus support groups and fundraisers and urged me to get involved with them. I told her I had joined one online but didn't like it. But I decided to join one on yahoo. i also posted at the LUpus Foundation MB tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts