Saw the Eye Doctor today

I went to the eye doctor today and it was good. It was a Healthy Normal exam. I have to take a Maculate Field Vision test in about a month. Not sure what it is for but I nearly scared Mom when I said Maculate Degenerative. My next appointment for that is in June.

My eyes are a little tired right now from the drops and the dilation. At one point my eyes looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

Today's food intake:

2 slices of rye toast with butter
16 oz cup of coffee with equal (2) and half and half
oatmeal (cinnamon and spice)

Chicken and rice

eggplant and creamed cauliflower
2 cups of milk
1 dish (2 1/2 scoops) of ice cream

2 glasses of cranberry grape juice

I took both my meds.

Hands and joints feeling good. I was able to bend the knees to get into the bathtub.

Comments

Popular Posts