Neglected to write yesterday

Been a little neglectful of writing..

my thumb on the right hand has been a little achey as though I am pulling on it. It has only happened while I am opening the mail. I hope it isn't anything that serious. Will have to take ibuprofen. I had a little headache today...wondering if it is because i have been grinding my teeth lately.

Wednesday:

Omelette with three cheeses(monterey jack), hashbrowns and wheat toast.
coffee decafe

dinner

Rice and pork with vegetables and salad
milk
bread and butter
yogurt peach.

Today:

1 chocolate cake
1 16 oz cup of coffee with sweetner and half and half.
1 cappucino muffin

1 fresca

Dinner:

lamb shanks and vegetables (mashed potatoes)
water

snack

spare ribs 2
grapes
sprite zero
almonds
4 cookes

Comments

Popular Posts