A long week

I haven't posted at all in this blog all week. BAsically have been eating lots of stuff I shouldn't be. The last couple of days had not been feeling well. I had the runs at the beginning of Dave's party (it could be the breakfast that morning and the eggnog that night). Last night I started getting a headache. It went away after I dosed on the couch. Now I woke up with it. It feels like it is right about above my nose. I think part of the problem was I was a little stress because Mom was really pushing me to go to the store to return a sweater that was damaged I also only ate two meals yesterday.

A discussion on Plaquenel came up on the lupus list will have to read more thoroughly later. I dropped out of two pen pal lists and joined one other. That is my way of dealing with the aggravation on those.

Comments

Popular Posts