Why am I getting back pains?

It has been three days since the last time I wrote.

Wednesday went shopping, had my haircut, and had coffee from Dunkin Doughnuts. I had Hamburger with fries and shake for lunch. Had a stressful evening with Mom and didn’t eat dinner that night. (She was pissed at me for eating out). This was the day also I would get pain if I bent halfway down. It was intermittent but I would move it a certain way and be painful.

Thursday was stressful. Mom and I were sort of snipping at each other all day. Around 5 went out shopping with Dave. We had dinner at Ruby Tuesday’s. I had two servings from the salad bar, 2 root beers. What I believe to be cube steak and Coconut Fried shrimp and bread. No dessert. My feet and lower part of the back started to hurt. The pain in the lower back continues when I bent for any periods of time.

Today, there seems to be a knot forming in the small of my back when ever I am doing anything. It happened while I was shoveling the snow this afternoon. I also still get the sharp pain that I was getting for the last three days.

I also was getting the anxious feeling in my stomach again his afternoon. I was thinking about what I would find at work on Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts