the right wrist today

was throbbing this morning but it seems to be fine now. I had taken some ibuprofen earlier so that may be the reason its not bothering me now.

I weighed myself this morning and it read 211 (smile). I am very happy about that.

I just had the Autumn wheat cereal w/milk.


I am just heading to bed...the play was great but the way I was sitting started to bother my neck. Right now my lower part of the back is starting to bother me...

For lunch I had a 2 bowls of Autumn wheat cereal w/ Milk

for dinner I had a lot of stuff.

2 veggie wraps with cheese (provalone)
2 diet sodas (ginger ale)
1 bottle of water.
chips and salsa
and little finger sandwiches of fruit and chocolate.
potatoe salad

and when I got to liz's:

mini eclairs and cream puffs (several of those)
cheese cake with raspberry fruit
dandilion tea (with sweetner) i didn't really like that.

Comments

Popular Posts