Making decisions

It is early morning and I slept pretty well. Today I can feel a little twinge in the wrists but I have not taken the med yet. As I mentioned yesterday it will be only two times today. Before breakfast and then at bed time.

Today I will be walking more. I have decided to walk the four levels at the garage and the 6 floors to my office.

I just got on the scale and it read: 213 1/2 I am pleased by that. I am hoping it will go down even more.

It is after 9 and I have been at work since a little before 8. I did use the stairs at the garage had to...Elevators out of order. I could feel some discomfort in the knees and not a great deal of pain but could feel it.

When I got to work I had cereal and milk.

Around 10 I had a glass of milk

and around 11 two nuttybars.

For lunch I had lean cuisine Rosemary chicken w/vegetables and some milk and a piece of cake.

around 1:30 had a small bowl of cereal w/milk (the lunch wasn't enough).

Around 3 or so had two small candies (smores) and had a paper cut.

It is now quarter of 8 and I have had dinner and just settling in for the night. I had two servings of pork and rice w/ mushrooms and had squash. 2 glasses of Apple, Peach Passion Fruit (100% fruit juice) and had rice pudding in the size of a custard dish.

Ray W from my journaling list posted a comment to my 360 and asked if yoga had been suggested for me to deal with the pain. He related how he uses it and that it works great. rhonda also sent some good vibes as well.

On a occasion the wrists are throbbing but not escrutiating. I have another three hours before I can take the final dose of it tonight.

Well the knee is starting to get bit achey on me I may go to bed early just to take the the pill but maybe not. I am wondering if I will be able to take the ibuprofin while I am waiting ont eh new stuff?

Comments

Popular Posts