wrist feels like

Someone is putting a nail into it (my wrist). I have taken some ibuprofen and hopefully it will go away. I was a little nervous this morning I got out of bed and literally crawled out backwards and i could feel the pressure on the wrists and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to use them.

i didn't weigh myself this morning. I was in too much of a rush. I will do it tomorrow though.

I am having a bowl of cereal with milk for breakfast

Its almost 12:30 the wrist is feeling much better now. I have finished off the milk in the container. It wasn't filled all the way up but I would say two cups of it. I haven't had lunch yet and will have another lean cuisine this time.

I had lunch around 2. It was Chicken Pecan in orange sauce snap peas, brown rice and pecans.

I had one of those peanut butter cups candy bards.


Well it is almost 8 and my hands and wrists are fine. Didn't feel any discomfort in the rest of the body either.

I had eggplant parm for dinner (2 of them) and 2 glasses of the Apple Peach passion fruit drink and 1 piece of the orange raisin cake.

I also had literally two mixed nuts from the jar downstairs.

I have also taken some ibuprofen because my neck seems a littl sore.

I chatted with KC Higgins today and she told me that her brother has crohns or lupus and the beleive he got it from agent Orange doing the Viet Nam war.

Comments

Popular Posts