No weight change

Well I weighed myself this morning and there was no change. I didn't really think there would be after all that I ate last night and yesterday.

My wrist did hurt for a while before going to bed last night. Mom asked me if it was like it had been before and I wasn't sure but then I explained that it felt like a nail going into my wrist. I think it was an hour before I finally fell asleep.

This morning is fine so far.

The rest of the day was fine..Even though the wrists did hurt a little in the morning. After I took the ibuprofen they didn't feel bad or anything.

People did notice I was losing weight which made me feel good but usually when the happens I go for something fattening. For example I had Ritz Crackers crisps and then tea and then in one cup the granola. I also did have one peanut butter cup candy bar.

Mom reminded me to get pictures of me from the last few years for Dr. Martin. I am not sure why he wants them but we will do it.

For dinner we had the leftover pork and rice and mushrooms and then more fo the portebello mushrooms, shrimp (3) and scallops. 2 glasses of milk.

Heading to bed. I had some rice pudding and some pickled tomatoes earlier this evening and just a little bit ago had what I call the runs...Not sure if it is related to that or the lupus or to indicate the end of my "cycle".

Comments

Popular Posts