Slept well last night

After having dinner at the stone bridge rest that included two types of chicken wings, 2 or 4 pot stickers (not sure what those are) lots of water and a strawberry and rhubarb pie.  I managed to sleep from 11 to 7 this morning.  I did get up for the normal bathroom trips.

I didn't take the plaquenil or orocea but will shortly.

The left ankle had a twinge while I was showering it seems to have dissipate (5 minutes or less)

Knee ached through out the day more at night but took plaquenil and Tylenol.  It hurt mostly when I bent it to sit down and a few times going up the stairs.

 Bowl of cereal (wheat squares) and fruit.  Coffee and sweetener and half and half.  I did end up having three cups of coffee (total) the same way.  I had a piece of blueberry pie and 10 mini oatmeal cookies.  Pasta w/shrimp and sauce and salad with dressing.  Toast w/applesauce and butter for lunch.

Comments

Popular Posts