Knee seems better today

I had a pretty good day all around until I had dinner.  I am not sure what happened but I got gas and then eventually had the runs/diarrhea.

Breakfast I had 2 cups of coffee with sweetener and half and half and a bowl of cereal with berries and sweetener.

Lunch I had applesauce sandwich (on toast w/butter)

In the mid afternoon I had a handful berries and apple juice

Dinner I had corn chowder w/potatoes, 1 potato knish.  I had roast pork w/apple sauce, and sweet potatoes and zucchini I had seconds on all of them.  For Dessert I had Chocolate chip cookie with ice cream.  It was a bout this time I had distress.  I had a few more bathroom runs but by 9 I was feeling better.   I had a handful of mini oatmeal cookies along with one more chocolate chip cookie.

Did I mention I had another dizzy spell last night?  I was checking in w/Mom and then I got light-headed.  I had one but that was it.

Today my knee seemed okay.  I am about to take the plaquenil and Orecea and put on the metrogel.

Comments

Popular Posts