July 27, 2013

Feeling pretty good today.  Knock on wood no dizzy spells yet.  THe day is young I know but sometimes I get the feeling i go looking for worries.  I have a few food challenges today:

We are having sandwiches (variety of) at the Mexican Train game session and my challenge is to choose the ones that will not cause me aches and pains and put the weight on.  I am not usually a deli sliced turkey girl (unless its from the bird itself) so I may not have that one.  Roast beef is the one I usually like but I will try not to add the cheese.    I am going to have to choose the fruit instead of cake (really a struggle for me) and finally the chips...huge problem for me.  The nuts will be too even if they are salt free.

This morning i have had coffee w/1 sweetner and actual cream.  I need to still eat something as I am getting hungry and that is usually a catalyst for me to hog wild on the food.


Comments

Popular Posts