Someone from my Lupus list shared this bit of info with me:

if u are dehydrated u will get dizzy.  I have gotten dizzy and passed out while I was standing talking to my daughter.  I was not out long but it was scary.  I found this out after having all the work up of heart and lungs and they could not find anything wrong.  And a young lady was preggers and she did the same and the Doctor told her to drink more water as she was dehydrated so I think that was what was wrong with me and since I have been drinking more water no dizzy spells.  Thank u JESUS!  Sometimes we have to do the diagnostics if the Doc can not. LOL

also here is how my infusion went Yesterday:

I stopped at McDonalds on the way to the Infusion today.  I was hungry and didn’t eat much today.  I had the nuggets and juice.  i checked with the doctor’s office and they said it would be fine.  I ate most of them before and finished them when I got back in the car around 3.

The infusion was easy peasy after seeing the doctor (why I don’t really know) and he asked me what was on my face.  I told him probably the lupus rash.  He acted ike he had no idea what I was saying..  So he took me to the infusion room and they set me up and I sat there for 30 minutes.  I tried to read the book I have and I didn’t get far.  I dozed a little and chatted with the other patients.  My next infusion is Monday August 5.

PS I was told I lost nine pounds in a week!

Comments

Popular Posts